Friday, March 26, 2010

SPRING!

So... we have had some wonderful glimpses of Spring lately and are ready for more! My little guy needs to get out and breathe the fresh air! We recently went to "Touch-a-Truck" in downtown Kennesaw and Jackson was in heaven! They had all kinds of trucks there for kids to climb in. Jackson especially liked the school bus, mail truck, and the ambulance. What a great idea and the weather was great! His birthday is Friday, and I can't believe my baby is going to be three! How did this happen? He is also exercising his opinion much more these days which makes for interesting conversations and some great opportunities for discipline! Haha! Yes, he can be a challenge. And yes, he wears me out most days and I sometimes end the day in tears (pregnancy hormones) but he brings so much joy to us and I can't imagine life without him! We are very blessed!






And speaking of blessed, we also had our 20 week appointment a couple of weeks ago ( I am 23 weeks now,) and Hannah and Olivia are doing great! They are getting big and kicking my ribs all the time. But I love it and can't wait to meet these sweet little munchkins! We are slowly working on the nursery and I am trying to restrain myself from buying tons of clothes. I buy things here and there as Andy permits me! :) March has been crazy with lots of birthdays and activities going on. I am trying to participate in as many as possible, but I just get so worn out these days. So please forgive me if I can't make it to your next event or if I miss your birthday, my brain is not my body's priority right now and I am a bit of a flake! We continue to ask for prayers for our girls and for my health. I just pray that I can carry them as long as possible! In the meantime, I'm gonna enjoy the sunshine! :)


Me (20 weeks)


Me (22 weeks)


Hannah (20 weeks)


Olivia (20 weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment